Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Don't Forget About The Green

You can be green by using your green...plants that is.  If your yard or cutting flowers are in between blooming times, use your plants that have interesting leaves like these ones from my backyard.  Herbs are another great way to pull in something natural and fresh that can smell great too.








I bought three of these glass bottles at Homegoods after being inspired by a visit to Ferrari Carrano's tasting room in Healdsburg.  They had purchased antique apple cider bottles and created gorgeous light fixures and someday mine will light fixtures when they grow up!
  
The picture on the left is my inspiration...doesn't it look great?  The tasting room is beautiful with a great boutique as well.

For now, I'll use them as vases until the dream can be fulfilled.


 So save your green by using your green ( i know, i know, couldn't help myself).  How do you use items from your yard to add to your home?

To your interior view,

Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback from you. Just fill in your name where asked and leave your comments as instructed!