Monday, June 28, 2010

A Visit to A Favorite Shop Helps Ease the Pain

Hope everyone had a great weekend.  Mine was great until I tweaked my back yesterday afteroon and the sad thing is I wasn't really even doing anything.  It locked up and ice and ibuprofen became my friends.  This morning it was a call to the chiropractor, who after hearing the wimpering in my voice, got me in at 10 a.m.  After an hour of therapy they sent me on my way with an appointment to come back if it's not better in a couple of days.  Now the good thing about this and the whole trying to make lemonade out of lemons attitude is that my chiropractor is in Oakdale, which also happens to be where one of my favorite shops is located.  I Love Paris www.shopiloveparis.com is a francophiles paradise.  It is loaded with all things french; chandeliers, rugs, pillows, dishware, clothes, jewelry, candles, soaps,  I could go on and on.  There is so much to look at that I usually take at least two trips in and around just to see it all.  The displays are charming, romantic and inspiring.  I took out my phone to snap a few photos and for a few moments while getting my french fix, I forgot about my back for a few moments...so truly a case of retail therapy.





photos taken with my camera phone

I Love Paris
325 East F St.
Oakdale, CA  95361

If you need a little retail therapy, this quaint shop should help make you feel a little better!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback from you. Just fill in your name where asked and leave your comments as instructed!